Have you knocked out a tooth? While effective in their own ways, home remedies can only do so much to alleviate the pain of a dental emergency. If you’re dealing with a dental crisis, you need a seasoned dental professional to help you overcome pain and prevent long-term complications.
Here at Daily Dental and Bracesbar, we pride ourselves on being available whenever our patients need us. We offer personalized dental care services delivered with unwavering commitment and a touch of compassion. If you’re experiencing a dental emergency and require an emergency dentist near you, get in touch with us immediately.
Features of Dental Emergencies
- Know what’s available right then and there
- Don’t waste your time or money – It’s a FREE consultation
- We have the technology
- It’s a digital scan – no mess.
Common Dental Emergencies
We provide outstanding urgent dental care for a wide range of dental emergencies, including:
- Knocked out or avulsed teeth
- Bleeding gums
- Swelling and abscesses
- Chipped and broken teeth
- Dislodged dental restorations
- Soft tissue injuries, e.g., cut lips
- Minor jaw injuries
As a general guideline, any dental problem that causes you significant pain and discomfort should be treated as a dental emergency and must be addressed by a dentist as soon as possible. Many individuals often utilize the wait-and-see approach to dental emergencies. This approach is detrimental to your oral well-being and potentially dangerous. For best outcomes, always get to the dentist in good time. Receiving timely care during a dental crisis safeguards your dental health and your overall well-being.
Ways of Preventing Dental Emergencies
Many dental emergencies are occasioned by circumstances that are outside of our control. In some cases, however, dental emergencies occur because the individual in question didn’t take enough practical measures to safeguard their oral health.
Some steps you can take to prevent dental emergencies, as recommended by our emergency dentist near you, include:
- Clean your teeth carefully and thoroughly at least twice a day to prevent cavities and gum inflammation
- Schedule biannual dental exams and cleanings with our dentist, so we can closely monitor your dental health and recommend timely interventions when necessary
- Avoid using your teeth for unintended purposes, e.g., to open bottles or packages
- Always wear a custom sports mouthguard when engaging in sports activities
Incorporating these tried and tested strategies into your daily routine can significantly reduce your risk of experiencing unforeseen dental injuries and problems.
Contact Daily Dental and Bracesbar today to experience urgent dental care that exceeds your expectations.