How a Smile Makeover Can Help Improve Your Appearance
When you meet new people, the first thing they note about you is your smile. You should not judge a book by its cover. Sadly, that’s not always the case. Human nature is judgmental and rules almost everything. Humans associate a beautiful smile with good health.
Your teeth should be bright, straight, and sparkling white. Smile makeovers are often a big draw for celebrities. It’s no coincidence that famous celebrity teeth makeovers include Tom Cruise, Lil Wayne, Victoria Beckham, and many other household names.
Since not everyone has a beautiful smile that is charming in public, there is always a way to cover the shortcomings. A faulty smile can take a dig at your self-confidence and self-esteem since it’s challenging to engage people while smiling naturally. A smile makeover is a perfect solution to help regain the lost glory in your smile.
What are the benefits of a full-mouth makeover?
- Increased confidence – A person with sparkly white teeth will smile and speak broadly in public, unlike the individual with damaged and discolored teeth. A smile makeover takes the confidence to new heights.
- Pain relief – Pain in the mouth is often caused by missing teeth, resulting in bite problems or broken teeth. A smile makeover fixes shortcomings in the oral cavity, thus taking away the pain.
- Drastic improvement in overall health – Oral health and general health go hand in hand. Once the dentist performs a smile makeover, it’s easier to maintain oral hygiene.
- Improvement in social life – Since a complete dental makeover improves self-confidence, it also enhances social life by letting individuals meet new people and create new friendships.
What to expect in a smile makeover?
Subject to the extent of the damage to your teeth, the dentist may perform one or several dental procedures.
- Teeth whitening – This is a common procedure in cosmetic dentistry smile makeover—the process is to correct all kinds of teeth discolorations such as yellowness or staining. Whitened teeth look natural and attractive.
- Broken/chipped teeth – Dentists address these defects via less complex procedures such as cosmetic bonding, porcelain veneers, or porcelain crowns. The particular technique depends on the scope of teeth damage.
- Realignment of teeth – Teeth that are not correctly lined up can be recorrected via orthodontics or conventional braces. Instant orthodontics necessitate the teeth to be fitted with veneers.
- Missing teeth – Many adults have at least one or few missing teeth. There are several procedures conducted to recorrect the situation. They include dental implants, dentures, and dental bridges. If you are missing many teeth, a full mouth makeover is often performed.
- Unusual gaps – Some people have large natural gaps between their teeth. These gaps can result in bite problems and poor smiles, but the condition can be corrected by fitting braces, porcelain veneers, or general orthodontics.
- Gum treatment – The gums also have an impact on your smile. Straight and brighter teeth coupled up with unhealthy gums still results in an imperfect smile. Gum contouring is a procedure conducted in some of these cases.
Getting started with your smile makeover
Since teeth defects vary widely, it’s essential to have a consultation with a skilled dentist to determine the best procedures to undertake during your smile makeover. A smile makeover is customized and tailored vis-à-vis your considerations and teeth status. The dental surgeon considers some factors, including age, skin, gum tissues, lips, hair color, and facial appearance.
Are you wondering where to get a smile makeover in Gahanna? Worry no more, Daily Dental & Braces Bar dental office has got you covered. The dental office has a skilled dentist in Gahanna to conduct a smile makeover. Furthermore, Daily Dental & Braces Bar has a dentist in Grove City.
The dental office has a calm environment for parents, kids, and the elderly to experience a unique dental experience. They use modern, sophisticated technology to get brighter smiles faster. You and your family can now have smile makeovers at an affordable price. Book an online appointment to start the process of improving your smile and that of your family with a dental makeover in Grove City.
Lastly, once a smile makeover has been performed, you should maintain optimal dental hygiene. Good oral health will ensure the longevity of your improved smile and appearance.