Instilling the habit of proper dental hygiene is one of the greatest gifts you can give to your child, simply because excellent oral health is a crucial part of overall well-being. While at-home oral care is vital, it’s essential to book regular dental appointments with your child’s pediatric dentist for professional care.
A pediatric dentist is trained to see signs that may not be obvious to the untrained eye. They also know how to handle young patients—who can be somewhat stubborn and uncooperative if they want to.
Book an appointment with daily DENTAL & bracesbar today to enjoy the services and care of our seasoned pediatric dentist. Your child will enjoy getting their teeth checked by a dentist who’s not only packed with fun facts but also extremely friendly and highly experienced.
Our dental office is vibrant and welcoming, and your child will feel relaxed as soon as they walk through our doors. Say goodbye to dental anxiety and hello to a lifetime of healthy teeth by choosing daily DENTAL & bracesbar.
Your Child’s Appointment at daily DENTAL & bracesbar
Our pediatric dentist sees patients as young as six months—which is a crucial age for milk teeth development. Bring your little one to our dental office as soon as their first teeth sprout. This initial appointment is essential as it allows the pediatric dentist to identify any issues that may interfere with proper teeth development.
Thumb-sucking, for instance, can be quite problematic at this age. If your infant or toddler is struggling with thumb-sucking, book an appointment with our dentist for a thorough consultation.
We also offer the following dental services to our pediatric patients:
- Oral health education on brushing, flossing, pacifier use, etc
- Preventive dentistry including dental sealants, dental cleanings, and fluoride treatments
- Tooth extraction
- Dental fillings
- Root canal treatment
- Restorative dentistry for broken or chipped teeth
- Assessment for tooth and jaw misalignment
Call our dental offices today if you’d like to learn more about our services, or if you want to book an appointment.
Our Pediatric Dentist’s Dental Hygiene Tips For Kids
Getting your child to a dentist once every year is vital, but it not enough on its own. The habits you cultivate at home are equally essential. As such, remember to practice the following with your kids at home:
- Don’t allow your child fall asleep with a bottle in your mouth, as this can create an environment that’s conducive for tooth decay.
- Teach proper dental hygiene early enough. Start brushing your child’s teeth as soon as they sprout.
- Demonstrate the proper flossing and brushing techniques to your child.
- Use a timer to ensure your children brush their teeth at least two minutes, two times a day.
- Limit your child’s intake of sugary snacks.
- Practice proper dental hygiene so that you can model good oral health behavior to your children.
- If you’re looking for an easygoing and experienced pediatric dentist that you can trust with your child’s oral health, give daily DENTAL & bracesbar a call today.